What a year it has been! For our last week of STEM @ Home in 2020, we are highlighting some of our favorite weeks and the videos that went along with those week. In 2021, we will update and revise our STEM @ Home series. If you have any suggestions for improvements, please let our team know by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to learning STEM with you in 2021! Here our are faculty and staff picks for 2020!
- Candi: Genetics (Week 7)
- Carol: Engineering (Week 28)
- Clark: Archaeology (Week 12)
- Colin: Density (Week 22)
- Emily: Kitchen Chemistry (week 8)
- Matt: Sustainability (Week 9)
- Olivia: STEM Careers with Videos from Dr. Buggs and Dr. Kerr (Week 13)